- Direction: Moonsuk Choi and Yamila Khodr
- Choreography: Moonsuk Choi and Yamila Khodr in collaboration with the dancers
- Performance: Uwe Brauns, Sami Similae, Heamin Jung, Junghwi Park
- Music composition and arrangements: Albrecht Ziepert
- Licht Design: Benjamin Schälike
Premiere 16. 17. November 2019
at Uferstudios Berlin ( Studio 1)
Departing from our personal migratory stories, we want to explore the state of
“the in Between”
What we are, where we come from, what we leave behind, what we adopt and how we build ourselves in a different and changing society
"360 °" is a dance performance.
This work deals with new beginnings, the uprooting and the process of adaptation.
It is a lonely way of questioning, obstacles, torn
Between frustration and hope
Between South and North
Between memories and dreams
Between East and West
Always on the way in Between.